Could she look any more like an angel? I think she is soooo special, fresh from heaven. You are so lucky to enjoy that feeling everytime you see her. You both are such WONDERFUL parents!! My only question is who runs the household now???? I haven't seen any pictures of mom and dad since she was born.....just kidding. The funny thing is, before kids come you wonder what it will be like, and then they come and you then you can't imagine your life without them. Families are so great! Cadence is so beautiful. Love you guys!!
I love it! I love you! I love her! I love the big gerber flower. Man, I wish I could see you every day and tell you how proud I am of you and Ryan. Parenting is huge, and you are doing a great job. Remember, you are wonderful even when the baby is hungry, tired, dirty..blah blah... You are still wonderful and Heavenly Father loves you for you efforts.
5 comments:
What a sweetheart, she is getting so big. Can't wait to see her tomorrow! Love you guys.
You did not go overboard with the pictures. There is no such thing as too many pictures of your baby!
holy sweetness!!! She has the cutest little cheeks!!
Could she look any more like an angel? I think she is soooo special, fresh from heaven. You are so lucky to enjoy that feeling everytime you see her. You both are such WONDERFUL parents!! My only question is who runs the household now???? I haven't seen any pictures of mom and dad since she was born.....just kidding. The funny thing is, before kids come you wonder what it will be like, and then they come and you then you can't imagine your life without them. Families are so great! Cadence is so beautiful. Love you guys!!
I love it! I love you! I love her! I love the big gerber flower. Man, I wish I could see you every day and tell you how proud I am of you and Ryan. Parenting is huge, and you are doing a great job. Remember, you are wonderful even when the baby is hungry, tired, dirty..blah blah... You are still wonderful and Heavenly Father loves you for you efforts.
Post a Comment